New Pro Intense+Vitamin A Retinoid Serum
Pro Intense+Vitamin A Retinoid Serum combines 5% retinoid ester blend, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin C with natural, retinoid-alternative activity, this serum fights the signs of aging and improves the look of congested and UV damaged skin. Encapsulated CoQ10 helps to improve the appearance of aging or damaged skin. We balance and soothe the skin for the appearance of a calmer, even-toned complexion.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract , Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract , Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Ethanol (Organic Cane Sugar Alcohol), Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid) Powder.
A 100% natural multifunctional Vitamin A+C Serum which performs as an exfoliant, anti-oxidant, and skin brightening agent with anti-aging properties.
Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl) is a nature identical product that can help the appearance of mature and chaotic skin.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is often referred to as the “Universal Antioxidant”. It rivals Vitamin C and E in it's antioxidant effects. This ALA does have a slight alcohol scent.
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid from this manufacturer, claims benefits of...
- Effective and stable skin brightening agent
- Balanced skin tone
- Photo-aging prevention and reduced dark spots
- Increased collagen synthesis
- Excellent anti-oxidation properties
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is introduced to the serum to enhance the following benefits:
- improves skin's elasticity with anti-wrinkle properties
- enhances barrier function preventing skin from losing water content
- helps discoloration and uneven skin tone
- stimulates microcirculation in the dermis
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), naturally found in the body, secures moisture and creates fullness遥outhful skin by improving its moisture content. As the skin ages, HA decreases. Hyaluronic Acid:
- has a slight plumping effect to even wrinkles
- necessary element for maintaining youthful skin
- improves collagen production
- brightens skin tone, reducing dullness
Fruit acids derived from grapes, apples, lemons, oranges and sugar cane act as a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It helps:
- to stimulate both elastin and collagen production
- to improve appearance of photo damaged skin
- performs as a mild exfoliant and peel (unlike glycolic or salicylic acid)
- good for sensitive skin
Apply 1-2 pumps in the evening to clean, dry skin. For targeted instructions, see below: For new retinoid users: Use two days on, two days off. Work your way up to every other day, then to daily, evening use. Follow with a hydrating oil or moisturize.
For advanced retinoid users: Use daily, in the evenings. Follow with a hydrating oil or moisturizer.
For sensitive skin: Apply a few drops of a gentle, hydrating oil to your skin before applying Pro Intense+Vitamin A Retinoid Serum.
Precautions: We do not recommend using retinoids while pregnant. Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. We always recommend using sunscreen during the day, if using retinoids in the evening.