Looking to launch the next great skincare product line?
We have a lot of experience with top-selling product creation. Below is an overview of how we would work together to make your dream product a reality. If this cost and process will work for you, the next step is a phone call to create the scope and timeline.RETAINER/PAYMENT. Company will pay a retainer to Consultant for the Services in the amount of $500-$3,500 per product. This fee shall be payable in advance upon contract signing. This retainer is non-refundable. Consultant shall bill first to the retainer. Upon depletion of retainer, Client shall pay additional fees, if any, upon presentment of a billing statement by Consultant. If at the time of completion of the product development phase any monies left over will be used toward Company opening order.
Retainer will be used as follows:
- Each custom product will carry a fee of $350-950 to develop and Consultant will supply Company with one sample to try.
- If additional iterations are needed (in case Company doesn’t approve first iteration) there is a $150 fee for an additional sample of each product Company would like redone.
- Optional: If Company would like the product(s) to go through stability testing then there is a fee of $550 per product.
- Label Design fee will be $199 if Company supplies all finished artwork.
- Company Graphic design help is billed at $45 per hour billed in 15 minute increments.
- If Consultant and/or Company needs to meet/talk/email to discuss formulations costs are billed at senior lab technician there is a $250 fee per hour billed in 15 minute increments.
Quality Control, Quality Assurance. Consultant follows a process of sample submittal, evaluation, and feedback to clients until the agreed aesthetic, performance, stability and durability of formula is met.
Samples are tested for physical stability at room temperature for 28 days. Concurrently with this stability testing, Consultant microbiology department runs preservative effectiveness testing to ensure that products are adequately preserved. Products listed shall be completed within seventy five days to 90 days from payment notwithstanding any delays described in contract item.